• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

3 Frontier Airbuses parked in MCI

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
American wanted to evaluate the jetblue live tv install to determine commonality for a 737,757,767 install in their aircraft for the merger with JB. Our Live tv's tech are there to train their mx

We do not have an aircraft available so the 318's on lease return are there for that purpose while the systems are being removed

The 318's are being sold by Joel Peterson to Vueling which Dave Barger owns 12% of

Wait, what????!!!

:)

Two of the 318's went to greenwood, ms. They will never be leaving. Then a318 is worth more parted out.

Anytime you're ready to step up and say that to my face let me know.... pu$$y
Aww, are you venting because your beloved corrupt out of control clown car of a union dorked up the 99 seat 190 arbitration today?

Actually it was 100 seat arbitration dip$hit, we already have shatty rates for the 99 seat 190's.
How did the union screw it up, it was decided by an Arbitrator.....ie his or her decision......that decision has been known for some time now, you just finding out about it?

Teamsters=Clowncar, THEY STOLE YOUR MONEY, Teamsters could not get the Aribitrator to go out to the airport and count the seats? Why do you think the Arbitrator decided the way he did? because the Teamsters are so incompetent thats why, Republic pilots deserve better (except for you).

Actually it was 100 seat arbitration dip$hit, we already have shatty rates for the 99 seat 190's.
How did the union screw it up, it was decided by an Arbitrator.....ie his or her decision......that decision has been known for some time now, you just finding out about it?

I just can't resist....how did the union screw it up?

The IBT attorney just lost an arbitration based upon an airplane that has 100 physical seats built into the cabin. Did he oversleep? Go to the wrong meeting room? Bump his head and forget the entire english language the night before the hearing?

Seriously, how does one not prevail in a case like this?

The list of things too challenging for the IBT's leadership and hired attorneys is getting longer.

1. Traditional negotiations - I can't find a CBA anywhere that I would be proud of

2. Grievances - "Fly it and grieve", but what happens to the dispute? Nothing apparently.

3. LOA's and side letters - A CBA as poor as the 2003 Chautuaqua should have 100's of modifications by now. They just can't get the fixes in place.

4. Arbitration - They can't prove a 190 with 100 seats is a 100 seat airplane for the purpose of pilot pay. Wow.

What exactly does the IBT provide for its membership?

Has anyone EVER said, "thank god for the IBT, they really helped us out".

Latest resources

Back