• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

GooseHZ

getting in the way
OK here we go.....

In Jan or Feb my year is up at FedEx and i can go back for my 2nd shot at the interview. I know i have to do the meet and greet with the CPs in MEM to get my interivew and look forward to going back. I would like to get any advice from you guys/gals that got turned down the 1st time.

I know i will get hired this time!!!! ( keep telling myself that) just cant figure out what i did wrong the 1st time......i have spent this last year "improving the overall package"......what else do i need to do?

i still have 5 LORs from FedEx pilots and 4 have flown with me.......

Any help/advice would be great.

Thanks

DW

I'd still get the sim and interview prep. The sim is still a pass/fail option as you know, so there's not much room for error. Always help fly the box and get the feel. Also, I'd still work with Aaron for some fine tuning.

Also, you're not hired yet, as I had a guy in my interview class who was on his 2nd shot and blew the sim ride, so just be prepared and hopefully everything will work out.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Thanks Zman i plan on doing the sim prep and working with Aaron...he did a great job. I know im not hired yet......but i need to be upbeat...don’t you think?

thanks for the reply.

Fly safe

greygoose,

keep your comments to your self........if you cant keep up don’t join in the conversation . Im looking for advice not smarta$$ comments.

GooseHZ,
I hope you get the job, good luck and let us know how it turns out.
By the way, what kind of flying experience do you have you know TT etc. I am currious because I have always wanted to fly FedEx. I got my first taste of flying from a FedEx captain when I was young and have been set on FedEx ever since...

MDAutry said:
GooseHZ,
I hope you get the job, good luck and let us know how it turns out.
By the way, what kind of flying experience do you have you know TT etc. I am currious because I have always wanted to fly FedEx. I got my first taste of flying from a FedEx captain when I was young and have been set on FedEx ever since...
Goose is another Flight Options guy who is jumping the ship before it sinks...you thought I disappeared didn't you goosey boy? ;) Are you still at FLOPS? It seems everything has gone to hell in a handbasket there. If you are, I hope you get FedEx this time around and get the frick outta that mickey mouse operation.
GooseHZ said:
greygoose,

keep your comments to your self........if you cant keep up don’t join in the conversation . Im looking for advice not smarta$$ comments.
I see you haven't taken my advice on deep breaths and drinking a few cold ones. Chill dude!

Latest resources

Back