2008 NBAA pay survey

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ILOVEBEER

So if I fork out the $$$, who can get me a copy of the 2008 NBAA pay survey? Our company is a member but I dont want to go that route. Your help is much appreciated!

Thanks

Thanks for the numbers Boiler. I really don't know why we didn't participate as I am fairly new to the company. I really appreciate the post but I would like a copy of the actual report so I can have it in hand when I go in for pay negotiations next month.

Thanks again

Thanks for the numbers Boiler. I really don't know why we didn't participate as I am fairly new to the company. I really appreciate the post but I would like a copy of the actual report so I can have it in hand when I go in for pay negotiations next month.

Thanks again

Just wondering what numbers you used when you took the job with the company? And what has changed in the short time that you have been with the company that would require pay negotiations? You rarely hear of drastic pay changes once employed with a company and was just wondering what prompted it?

Just wondering what numbers you used when you took the job with the company? And what has changed in the short time that you have been with the company that would require pay negotiations? You rarely hear of drastic pay changes once employed with a company and was just wondering what prompted it?

I was hired for another airplane but now it's gone.

Anyone willing to trade the 2008 NBAA pilot salary survey for a AVCrew 2008 pilot salary survey.

I got the AVcrew but would like to see the NBAA.

I have an idea what the numbers are but I wanted to have a hard copy in hand when I meet with the bosses next month. Maybe someone can upload it to a photobucket account or something similar where I can print it? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Latest resources

Back