20 Wheelchairs to PBI yesterday...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AKAAB

Can I just go ahead and file as a Lifeguard flight?

Half of these elderly passengers really should have a nurse to attend them and my crew is having to help them into the lav because they can't walk on their own. God help us all if we ever have to evacuate. [/venting]

BTW - my record is 34 chairs on one flight...into PBI, of course.

Don't they call those "Sarasota Indycars"?

Can I just go ahead and file as a Lifeguard flight?

Half of these elderly passengers really should have a nurse to attend them and my crew is having to help them into the lav because they can't walk on their own. God help us all if we ever have to evacuate. [/venting]

BTW - my record is 34 chairs on one flight...into PBI, of course.

Quit whining and do your job.

And...if you've got the time to post this on FI...may I suggest getting a girlfriend?

Quit whining and do your job.

And...if you've got the time to post this on FI...may I suggest getting a girlfriend?

Seriously? That's your contribution to the thread? Why bother, son?

Does anyone else find his second comment ironic? :laugh:

Back to the subject at hand...

Just think how much Southwest would make if they were paid for all the "Healings" from these flights. Many more wheelchairs come on then come off. I have seen people skip down the jet bridge once they get to their destination.

Just think how much Southwest would make if they were paid for all the "Healings" from these flights. Many more wheelchairs come on then come off. I have seen people skip down the jet bridge once they get to their destination.

Ha. Had a young lady in a neck brace ask for my seat so she could sit beside her boyfriend. I took her seat in the back next to her parents and found out she was "faking it to get sympathy so someone would change seats with her." Sure enough, FA said the collar came off as soon as we pushed back. Glad the parents were teaching their daughter valuable lessons in living an ethical life. She's certain to go far in an "everyone acts in their own self-interest" economy.

Last edited:
I remember once boarding a straight back that needed to be physically carried to her seat, followed by her walking merrily off the plane at the destination. Yes she was morbidly obese. Praise you jetway jesus. Its just left me scratching my head.

have faith brother and you can walk again

Outbound at PBI is worse.
The security area looks like faith healing revival as the TSA coaxes the bluehairs to "get up out of your wheelchairs" and walk through screening checkpoint!

Latest resources

Back