• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

2 Questions for Eagle guys....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A word of friendly caution about Eagle. Although things look good now with good movement, I have heard all the flowthroughs who are going have gone for now and it will be quite some time before anymore go. And AA is planning on diversifying much of Eagle feed. And Eagle isn't like the other regionals that can go out and bid on other flying and even if a divestiture were to happen, they could only bid on 50 seat or less flying. AA scope will not allow them to fly anymore 70 seaters. But anytime I post a warning about Eagle or any other regional I am promptly attacked. So take cover.....

A word of friendly caution about Eagle. Although things look good now with good movement, I have heard all the flowthroughs who are going have gone for now and it will be quite some time before anymore go. And AA is planning on diversifying much of Eagle feed. And Eagle isn't like the other regionals that can go out and bid on other flying and even if a divestiture were to happen, they could only bid on 50 seat or less flying. AA scope will not allow them to fly anymore 70 seaters. But anytime I post a warning about Eagle or any other regional I am promptly attacked. So take cover.....

Ealge will probably not go anywhere. AMR will probably be stuck with the bill maybe some mass ERJ reductions especially if gas prices go any higher. At least you'll be flying planes that say American on them Coooool

Last edited:
CX880 said:
At least you'll be flying planes that say American on them Coooool

And contrary to what so many here think of me, I only want what's best for ALL pilots! Not just Mainline, not just Regional but ALL! And if you all will be flying planes that say JUST American on them (without the silly cursive "eagle" on the side) then that will be the first step to bettering this profession and creating a true career path for all. And the same goes for all the Delta "connections" and United/Continental "expresses"!!!

Latest resources

Back