Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

mesaba2425

Hmmmmm
http://finance.messages.yahoo.com/bbs?.mm=FN&action=m&board=7083004&tid=mair&sid=7083004&mid=2413

"The T/A is a FAIR deal and I predict it will get ratified. The payscales came up a few dollars short of what we were hoping for but the overall package contains a lot of NICE enhancements including industry leading job security and industry leading turboprop pay. Remember, empty can makes the most noise and don't let a few hot heads lead you to believe that MOST of us aren't satisfied with our MEC's endorsed deal! "

--------

http://finance.messages.yahoo.com/bbs?.mm=FN&action=m&board=7083004&tid=mair&sid=7083004&mid=2414

"I agree with RobXJPilot it is a fair deal .The FO RJ pay scale is a little short but Saab FOs should be really happy. The company got one payscale for FOs to reduce training costs.Maybe NWA is going to grow this company. Remember NWA could still downsize Mesaba just like they been doing the past 3 years."

Don't forget that 2425 wants the sub-standard contract to go thru because.......................................
.............he only cares about HIMSELF !!

Just say NO !

eaglefly said:
Don't forget that 2425 wants the sub-standard contract to go thru because.......................................
.............he only cares about HIMSELF !!

Just say NO !

It's not up to me whether it passes or not. I think your directing your anger at the wrong person. You may want to question ALPA's negotiators.

saabtrash said:
His name is Rob Bostad, and he is an Avro Captain...it is called self preservation.

I've always suspected this. His posts on the alpa board sound so similar to 2425's. I'm just glad I will never have to fly with that tool again.

4fanman said:
I've always suspected this. His posts on the alpa board sound so similar to 2425's. I'm just glad I will never have to fly with that tool again.

I'm not Rob so there's no need to be mad at him. I just posted a link to the Yahoo message board. I post as mesabamair there.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back