2 day ATP course

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

willNOTfly4free

Any thoughts or experience regarding ALL ATP's 2 day ATP course? I'm not 100% sure what else to study in order to prep for the checkride besides ATP's Seminole study guide, ASA's ATP oral exam guide, and the FAR/AIM. Is there a special emphasis on single-engine ops like an MEI checkride?

I'll be taking my ATP checkride with them in July at the Jasper, AL location.

Did mine with them in Phoenix this spring and passed with no problem. My biggest problem was learning to use a Garmin 430!! I never used a 430 before and 4 hours to get used to an airplane and GPS was a little stressful. They do make an online program to practice with.
If you have any more questions PM me.

Former Instructor

I used to work for ALLATPS a few years back and for the most part, it is a very good program and the instructor usually is very well versed by the DE and he/she knows exactly how to prep you for the checkride.

PM me if you have any specific questions. I don't think that much has changed since I left.

Also, for those of you unfamiliar with the Garmin products, there should be some software out there in cyberspace that you can download so that you can learn the product on your desktop before you even show up at training.

Most of these types of courses are good, the CFI's have a good relationship with the DE and knows exactly what he/she is looking for and will focus your training on those aspects after they evaluate your flying and instrument skills.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back