Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ELVISP

Ok, I'm back!
Everyone knows that getting a job with UPS or Fedex is a great opportunity. Any advise out there on how to supplement the first year sallary gloom? What are you guys doing to make ends meet? Mabe I'm at a disadvantage due to living here in Cali. Any advise would be great.

i would try to do contract work on your days off, seems like you have flown so biz jets.

Contract work will get you canned at UPS. A lot of uys have become mortgage brokers or dabbled in real estate.

I have heard that most companies frown on doing outside contract work. Anyone know if Fedex feels the same as UPS on the matter?

No. I know a guy who flys for Omega and another for a PT 91 Corp outfit on days off. As long as it doesn't count toward your 1000 a year and you coord. with an ACP, you can do it.

moonlight

I thought if you get compensated for the flying, it counts towards your 1000/yr. Obviously mil time is a special circumstance.

Aviator7576

No. I know a guy who flys for Omega and another for a PT 91 Corp outfit on days off. As long as it doesn't count toward your 1000 a year and you coord. with an ACP, you can do it.[/quote]

If it helps....
That's the same info I was told when I asked the ACP's assistant. They don't care if you are doing it provided you understand your first job is at FedEx.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back