Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Steve

Curtis Malone
I'll be in NYC this week and need a 1st class medical ASAP. Called one Doc in Manhattan who wanted $485!!!! Anyone know of a good Doc? Does not need to be in manhattan, i'll travel.

THANKS

You got on this site and can't find an AME--IN NYC!!!!!!----stick with the 3rd class medical flying!!!!

Look up Dr. Neal Nadler in Parsippany NJ... Hes a $100 for a class 1.

You got on this site and can't find an AME--IN NYC!!!!!!----stick with the 3rd class medical flying!!!!

Quit being a thorn.

He didn't say he can't find a good doc. He asked if anyone knows a GOOD doc, as in he's listening for advice that others might have about certain AMEs in NYC.

ANYONE can look up and find an AME. Finding good ones are largely word-of-mouth (hey! I had Dr. so and so, and he was a great doc! I recommend him!).

You get the point.

Anyway, dang NYC AMEs are expensive!

Mine in Pennsylvania is only $60 for the first class medical.

I'll be in NYC this week and need a 1st class medical ASAP. Called one Doc in Manhattan who wanted $485!!!! Anyone know of a good Doc? Does not need to be in manhattan, i'll travel.

THANKS

I also live in NYC and they all charge that much so start looking elsewhere. I usually go to Jersey, but if you live in one of the outer boroughs then maybe check some places on Long Island.

$90 first class medical in JFK

Manuel A Ceja,
Building 198, JFK int'l Airport
Jamaica, New York 11430
tel 718-656-5344

Manuel A Ceja,
Building 198, JFK int'l Airport
Jamaica, New York 11430
tel 718-656-5344

Yea Doc Ceja is way Cool.......Sexy Assistants working in his office also.........Been to him several times no problems!

Latest resources

Back