990 TOFFIE TER
City
ATLANTA
State
GEORGIA
Zip Code 30354-1363
County FULTON
Country UNITED STATES

When did ASA know they were really getting the 900s?

Hmmmmm.... Interesting.

I'm fairly certain that the GO folks planned on getting some 900s last year, right? Wasn't there a lot of talk about getting the planes (or some of the planes) awarded to Pinnacle?

Probably not too much here. I would imagine that ASA has sequential numbers reserved in the possible event of new aircraft.

10pm is late on a Friday night? I'm rarely out the door before 11pm....

I guess it's safe to say you did not get any on friday night, unless of course you took your mom to see the "9" with you...

Really nothing better to do on a friday night than go see the "9".....

Speaking of tail numbers, what are the odd tail numbers we have that are available when I do a RIF. I have seen N600TA and N999TA. What are those cryptic aircraft?

I think they just reserve several tail numbers for possible future growth.

I guess it's safe to say you did not get any on friday night, unless of course you took your mom to see the "9" with you...

You're cool! Did you have any success at the bar telling the chicks you're an airline pilot?

I'm sure he creamed his pants on the way over there. I guess with his 900 hours he probably gets a chub every time the captain lets him land.

I think they just reserve several tail numbers for possible future growth.

You're cool! Did you have any success at the bar telling the chicks you're an airline pilot?
Nah, I told her I flew the "9" and she laughed in my face...I tried to counter by telling her how much I made as a "9" driver then she just slapped me in the face...she wanted to kick me in the balls but because I flew the "9" she first said I first had to grow a pair...

My last ditch effort was to show her a picture of the "9" and invite her to go to the party with me but she said she had an appointment with some guy from China to shove bamboo under her fingernails...

Thanks for asking though...

You people creaming over us getting another RJ w/ only 6 additional seats cracks me up! Reminds me of that Steve Martin movie where he lived w/ a black family, checked the mail, and then became excited yelling out "the new phone book is here"! :rolleyes:

Hoser
Roll Tide!

Latest resources

Back