Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SkyWestCRJPilot

Now a CAL FO
I've been trying to list on United for a flight today but the 1800 UAL List number just keeps hanging up on me. I tried to call their normal reservations number and got an agent in India who insisted it was working wouldn't list me. Does anyone else have a number? Thanks.

Call UA Res Again during off peak hours. Or go up to an agent and tell them this is happening and maybe you'll get lucky and they'll list you.

Do you have access to Skynet? That automated listing tool is nothing but a headache.

Skynet... Holy smokes!!! Isn't that the system that ends up taking control of the entire military machine and brings about the destruction of mankind as we know it?? I remember something about a Terminator and Sara Connor! Man, I had no idea it was for real. Really scary stuff!:eek:

Skynet... Holy smokes!!! Isn't that the system that ends up taking control of the entire military machine and brings about the destruction of mankind as we know it?? I remember something about a Terminator and Sara Connor! Man, I had no idea it was for real. Really scary stuff!:eek:

Man that was funny!

Unfortunately, Mr Tilton and his gang couldn't run a Strip CLub inside a Prison no less an Airline.
No need to worry, UAL is not in any danger of taking control of anything with these knuckleheads running the show.

Latest resources

Back