Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BoilerUP

Citation style...
Just spent 30 frustrating minutes on the phone with the automated listing system. I got the info I needed once I figured the system out, but it says flight loads are either Very Good, Good, Risky or Bad along with the number of SA passengers listed. What it doesn't tell you, ANYWHERE, is exactly what Very Good, Good, Risky or Bad means as far as how many seats are sold and/or available.

Does anybody have this info? One of my options is Risky, one Bad (the rest good or very good) and I'm just trying to figure out exactly how risky or bad the flights are.

I'd have posted this on the Travel board, but I figured the UAX pilots here would probably have some idea what this was about. Thanks for the help...

If you are UAL or UAX it should give you exact loads (will, somewhat exact). Every now and then you get one that just gives you risky etc. In that case, hang up and try again.

I won't miss that system when we switch to Airways, although I doubt their system is any better.

Don't listen to it when its tells you risky, Bad, good or whatever the case may be. Just listen to the Actual Availbilty and how many peeps are listed; that will get you through every time. Remember, anything you say you can type. IE Employee Number, How many people are traveling, and so on. You can also say: CLT instead of Charlotte. Using the 3 letter code is better. It's a b!itch i know. Hopefully UAX employees will be able to use the online sight soon. (no www.) united.intranet.ual.com

BoilerUP said:
Does anybody have this info? One of my options is Risky, one Bad (the rest good or very good) and I'm just trying to figure out exactly how risky or bad the flights are.

Just say DETAILS after you hear the flt you want and it will give you the actual load.

I was using the Companion Pass option (my buddy works for Shuttle) and wasn't getting anywhere. I tried the employee option and it told me how many seats were available, which was exactly what I needed. Why it doesn't tell Companion Pass travellers that, I won't know - but saying Details only repeated the flight #, times and aircraft type (no load info).

Thanks so much guys!

"I think you said Tokyo Narita, is that correct?"
"No!!!!!"
"What's your departure city?"
"Grand Rapids, Mi"
"I think you said, Tokyo Narita, is that correct?"

.....Click .......Sound of dial tone.......and person slamming phone into floor

Just hit the 0 key after connecting, after the third time it will transfer you to India and the call center there.

Last time I tried I was screaming SkyWest at it, waking up the sleeping kids. Its reply, "I'm sorry, I think you said Tower Air"

Funny I listed to Tokyo Narita when the gate agent got all pissy when I sat with my Girlfriend awaiting her departure. That way I had a boarding pass. Thanks guy for making more work for you and me.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back