• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

18-Month Old Yanked From Flt; On No Fly List

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wait, isn't half the country on the "no fly" list these days? I don't know who's worse, the TSA (really called the BSA) or the airlines! Neither the TSA or the airlines want to take responsibility for anything.

After the failures at the FAA, AmTrack, the Post Office, and pretty much every other government screwup, it amazes me that some people think that the government is a solution to problems such as, oh, say, healthcare?

After the failures at the FAA, AmTrack, the Post Office, and pretty much every other government screwup, it amazes me that some people think that the government is a solution to problems such as, oh, say, healthcare?

Because they are idiots...

The only thing .govs are good at is maintaing massive militaries to destroy other .govs and jailing its citizens.

Beyond this, nothing the .gov has ever touched sans the Moon Missions have been even remotely close to successful.

The only thing .govs are good at is maintaing massive militaries to destroy other .govs and jailing its citizens.

Beyond this, nothing the .gov has ever touched sans the Moon Missions have been even remotely close to successful.

Wait a minute there buddy! NBC, ABC, CBS and MSNBC all told me that bigger government is better! I vote how my television tells me. Now if you'll excuse me I need to go cash this government check and watch Divorce Court.

WHAT??? Yes they are idiots, but what about the ATC system, GPS, the interstates, the space program, the airports they build, the navaids you and I use, etc, etc, etc, the certifcation of the aircraft we fly so they don't crash every other flight???? Isn't that all good stuff the government does?

WHAT??? Yes they are idiots, but what about the ATC system, GPS, the interstates, the space program, the airports they build, the navaids you and I use, etc, etc, etc, the certifcation of the aircraft we fly so they don't crash every other flight???? Isn't that all good stuff the government does?

Most all of that has more military application than most will want to admit to... much like the US Highway and Railway Systems.

But the FAA is far from anything even remotely close to efficient... they waste money just as fast as the Dept of Ed-u-mah-schration or the Dept of Redundancy Department...

xenophobia is alive and well in America.... this ladies and gentleman is our "Security" .. a baby is now a terrorist.

Latest resources

Back