• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

150/152 needed EXX/HBI/8A7/RUQ in NC

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Unfortunately, Lumberton's about a six-hour drive. But thanks for pitching in. I appreciate you guys taking the time to reply.

Minh

if you just want to get back into flying.....you might consider being a safety pilot for someone. you can split the cost of the airplane and legally have both log pic.

iso aero usually has a list of people looking to do this.

The wings program will get you back into the air with 3 hours of dual time. It's probibly the fastest way to get back into the air.

Yeah ... the plan has always been to split the time under the hood with someone. I've flown a lot of hours like that, and we always critique the IR flying pretty thoroughly, make bets on closest to the numbers for each phase of flight, etc., so it's a true learning experience and not just a way to cheat the system.

I'll call ISO Aero again today and ask if anyone's willing to split a private 150/152 down there. Perhaps there's a private owner who is also trying to get back up to speed or get in the simulated IR.

Minh

Currently in Lexington, but may again be living in my car and showering in the gym, as I did for a few weeks post 9/11 due to pay cuts. At least this time it'll be so I can afford to fly again! :D

Minh

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back