• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

15 on 13 off

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just because you are on a 30 day rotation does not mean you work all 30 days, many parts of the world have much more strict duty limits than the US does.

You have obviously not worked anywhere outside of the safe borders of the US. Your loss is all I can say.

Go ahead and trash me now..

Like I said, Rajflyboy has no Brain to figure that out on his own...

Someone who claims to have 17500 hours should have the knowledge to know that being on a 30 day rotation does not mean that I fly all 30 days. In fact, on an average month, I fly maybe 40 hours.

He is a fake wanna be pilot with no understanding of the real world.

But like you said, his loss.... I enjoy my 30 days on as well as off as I fly to some sweat locations, right now I am enjoying a nice morning in Perth, stuck in this horrible place for the past 4 days, boy it sucks to be me, not...........

Like I said, Rajflyboy has no Brain to figure that out on his own...

Someone who claims to have 17500 hours should have the knowledge to know that being on a 30 day rotation does not mean that I fly all 30 days. In fact, on an average month, I fly maybe 40 hours.

He is a fake wanna be pilot with no understanding of the real world.

But like you said, his loss.... I enjoy my 30 days on as well as off as I fly to some sweat locations, right now I am enjoying a nice morning in Perth, stuck in this horrible place for the past 4 days, boy it sucks to be me, not...........

Well I must guess that you are single and or have a pissed off wife and family.

At least you live in a free country and can work that schedule if thats what you like so very much.

So now I hear that this 15 and 13 turns into working many more than 15 days in a row during recurrent months.

15 on then go straight to the sim or company recurrent during the 13 days off.

My hats off to you guys. I hope this economy gets much better and the job market opens up (thus giving you guys some more leverage to change these types of schedules).

Good luck to you folks

I believe XO.

Well I must guess that you are single and or have a pissed off wife and family.

At least you live in a free country and can work that schedule if thats what you like so very much.

You are a serious Moron who leads a very sheltered life. You must have 17500 hours of Flight sim X time because you obviously must never leave your home since it sounds like being gone for 1 month is an eturnity to you.

If you read my previous post you would have seen that I wrote that I have been happily married for 10 years. I get to spend 6 months a year with my family at 1 month intervals, tell me how much time off do you get a year?

Lets compare, I can tell you this much, your benefits and salary will be no match, not even close.

Living in a free country has nothing to do with what schedule I get, If I could find a job back in the US that pays what I get overseas, then I would work in the US, but I am not willing to give up my pay or my great schedule of month on month off to work back home and get no schedule

Enjoy buiding your Flight Sim Time, maybe someday you can use that time to apply for a real license

Batsky2000,

Let me guess Netjets Middle East?

I'm not guessing XO ME, because my understanding is that they are 2 months on 1 month off.

P.s. Enjoy Perth - its a great city! Get down to Fremantle if you can.

You are a serious Moron who leads a very sheltered life. You must have I get to spend 6 months a year with my family at 1 month intervals, tell me how much time off do you get a year?

Anyone working 7/7 also has a total of six months at home (plus vacation weeks).

Anyone working 7/7 also has a total of six months at home (plus vacation weeks).

No worries

Its pretty obvious that Batsky is leaning towards he is in management somewhere (and his management style isn't well liked by the pilots).

Latest resources

Back