14 day CFI Program at AllATPs?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Vik

I've seen a lot of posts about the ATP, Multi, Pro Pilot courses at All ATPs .. how about the 14 day CFI/CFII/MEI?

I've been working on my CFI for 6 months now and am just curious how such a difficult checkride, the initial CFI, is accomplished in such a short time, along with the CFII and MEI??

I can see doing the multi in 4 days, but CFI/CFII/MEI in 14 sounds ridiculous..??

That sounds a little fast. I am working on my CFI and you would have to load a lot of information in your brain in a ver short time. They might make you know everything before you show up and do the flying in 14 days. I never went to ATP, but thinking about going there for my multi once i finish my intial CFI.

Well I know from the time I was considering the program you must pass the three written tests before you show up. You must also memorize the Seminole information. This is about all I know, after doing the training 14days does sound a little ridiculous. But I know a few guys who went through the program; I just never asked how they do it so quick.
:p :cool:

TA,

dont expect to be spoon fed at a place like this...a student of mine just completed it, and he felt very unprepared going in and was sandbagged, passed but extremely difficult, and remember the allatps instructors aren't holding ur hands going throught the process

Latest resources

Back