• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

135jobs.com

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That seems to be the million dollar question....

I personally have no experience with that site/service but I do not recall too many "positive" things being said about "success" rates from posters who frequent this board. You many want to do a board search and see what you come up. Possibly if you join then you are not left with the slim pickings that most see when the postings become free and success and desired outcome may be achieved? I would only assume that by the time the public get's a look at the postings that a good majority of positions are already filled. If I was in the market I surely would do the research prior to forking over the money to join.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Citation 650/525A Co-Captain & First Officers (VA) 5/21

Flight Department for a 50 year old real estate company based in Northern Virginia (Manassas), is interviewing to hire pilots for our expanding operation. Seeking one Citation 650/525A Co-Captain and two First Officers for Part 91/135 ops. Flight Safety International training provided. Salary commensurate to experience and NBAA standards. Great company benefits including: medical, dental and life insurance; 401K; and personal time off.

Requirements include:

5000 total hours Co-Captain position
2000 total hours for the First Officer position.
ATP MEL and 1st class medical
Non-smoker; satisfactory back-ground and drug checks
Applicant must live near or be willing to re-locate to within a reasonable distance of KHEF.
Additional consideration will be given to those candidates with CE650, CE525A and/or G200 experience/type certificates.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Drug-free workplace.

Qualified applicants please fax resume information to 804-747-6642. Tell them you saw the advertisement on AvCrew.Com.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://avcrew.com/jobs/pilots/jobs.htm

avcrew.com seems to be a decent site for the price, free:D

good luck

3 5 0

Actually, for me it worked pretty well.

Its not a "job site" but instead as a good resource when researching companies. Gives you some pretty pertinent info on people, addresses and fleet. Granted you could prob dig up a lot of that on your own, but for $6 a month it was worth it to me to have all the info in one spot.... sure saved me a lot of time. Tis the question I suppose, whats your time worth to you?? :)

Tried it out. I'd say that it's worth the money!

Just today I spoke with 3 chief pilot's all down in the caribbean and they are all hiring and asked me to send my info!!

I just signed up for it and think it was worth it. A very good way to research potential companies you are interested in working for. NTSB reports, aircraft info, DO/CP contacts, web site etc. Just enter the name and everything is right there.

Latest resources

Back