Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

iflyabeech

el Piloto
I need to get some 135 briefing cards made up for my Cheyenne. I was wondering if any of you knew of a good company to use to get these made up.

ahhh, I can make them at Kinko's if I want them to look like they were made at Kinko's!

I have plenty of current Piper briefing cards. They won't cut it for 135 operations.

www.safeair-usa.com is one company that I have found. also www.accuaero.com.

Any more ideas? The safe-air ones are pretty nice looking. . . I am looking for something very professional.

Passenger Briefing Cards

Do passengers ever look at those card anyway.They are required,but most of the cards are stuffed behind seats and are never viewed by passengers.

moderator reviewed.

Last edited by a moderator:
contrailflyer said:
Do passengers ever look at those card anyway.They are required,but most of the cards are stuffed behind seats and are never viewed by passengers.

If they do look at them, mine will look first class, not 1/2 a$$ed.

I don't know why someone would run a beautiful expensive airplane and nickel and dime the small stuff.

Your attitude is what brings our industry down.

iflyabeech

iflyabeech said:
If they do look at them, mine will look first class, not 1/2 a$$ed.

I don't know why someone would run a beautiful expensive airplane and nickel and dime the small stuff.

Your attitude is what brings our industry down.
I was talking about how passengers treat the briefing cards dimwit.It is a proven theory that the better your briefing cards are the more charters you will get.HA....HA....Not

Moderator reviewed.

Last edited by a moderator:
The manufacturer's cards for our Beechcraft B200 were satisfactory for our FSDO. Not sure why Piper's would not be. Of course no FSDO is alike and the may change their minds tomorrow.

pilotman121 said:
I was talking about how passengers treat the briefing cards dimwit.It is a proven theory that the better your briefing cards are the more charters you will get.HA....HA....Not

Does someone have two accounts here? This was the first post from pilotman121.

You have your crappy looking POS plane and I will have my nice one that is well taken care of and top notch and we will see who goes further!

and enough with the multiple screen names already

Latest resources

Back