• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

135 OPS in New England Area

hogan9

Total Time
Hello all,
I am originally from the Boston, but moved to CA a couple of years ago to finish my ratings and teach. I am currently a flight instructor for a part 141 school now, and would really like to get back to the New England area to continue my flying career. Is anyone familiar with any Charter / Corporate operations in this area that I can research or who may have openings? I would like to start flying larger aircraft like Navajos, King airs, Cheyennes, Caravans, etc. I not trying to be picky, and realize I may not have a choice, but feel that it's time for me to experience some more challenging flying and get some valuable experience. Any advice / help would be greatly appreciated...Thanks.
Jim