Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FlyMeSWA

Giddy-up
Did the search already and found alot of good information on 135 jumpseaters but found a few gray areas. 135 pilot without CASS or agreements just looking for a ride in the back if possible.

jetBlue friends say sure they dont care, but how concrete is that company wide.

Air Tran I gathered that it depends on the crew/agent, but from what I understand, a badge and 8410 will do for the crew.

Spirit - someone said yes, but then someone else said, no, why should we (spirit) give something like that for free.

So I guess I'm looking for some other inputs on those three, specifically spirit. Thanks all!

I know you are looking to hear from a Spirit pilot.

But I a very sure that to be CASS you would have to work for a 121 carrier.

As far as some sort of flow to the cabin while "on the jumpseat" I would thing a reciprocal agreement would have to be in place.

Most of the guys/gals had to bargin for the use of jumpseat, even if it was a while ago, but none the less. Why give a free ride when there isn't an agreement in place? most of the airlines need the money anyway.

If we have a seat in back you are always welcome on ASA!! Cheers-

Thanks on the ASA ride...rumor has it DL will be pulling whats left of thier MD80's out of PVD so I'm assuming it'll be all ASA/Comair to ATL/CVG from now on.

Latest resources

Back