• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

135 Job in Michigan

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
and BG thinking he's hotstuff cuz he rolls into the FBO in his shiny KingAir with a couple old codgers in the back heading on a hunting trip. Make sure to polish those exhaust stacks and spinners on the PT6, BG.

Pffft, this really is a cripple fight. Real flying is in freight, I'd love to see either of you step into my shoes and try to transition into flying a MU-2, Lear, or Falcon, an any hour of the night, all types of weather, and all over the country, THAT would be the decider of whether the 121 or 135 experience is better.

Til then, you boys can continue with the "my regional jet is better than your Super KingAir" and vice versa.

It's funny how this thread, which I started as a means to help a fellow aviator find what i consider to be a decent job, has quickly evolved into a "my d!@$ is bigger than yours" conversation. Congrats dickburns, you've really showed me who's boss.

By the way I didn't step out of flight school and into the left seat of a king air. The job starts out flying checks in a Baron or 310, which I did until my number came up on the King Air. Maybe not quite as glorious as on demand freight but I can rest easy knowing I've worked my way up.

Last edited:
Maybe not quite as glorious as on demand freight

Oh god I hope that was sarcasm!!!:laugh:

Trust me I fly on demand and it's not glamorous, at all.:laugh: I think that North Country would actually be a good company to work for, nice planes, beautiful country, just wish they paid alittle more. It does pay alot better than a regional though.

Last edited:
You're still on these boards? I'm surprised you haven't been kicked off yet. Not one of your posts contains a single piece of useful knowledge or information. Your posts are pure flaimbait and we are all a little bit dumber for reading them.
I think we all understand that you resent 135 pilots and especially freight dogs. I guess Mommy and Daddy didn't give you enough attention when you were little. Your childish antics are really starting to get old.
Some guys go to the regionals and some guys do the 135 route. Both groups will most likely end up working with each other sooner or later. Aviation is a small community, the longer you are in this industry the more you will realize that. Try not to make enemies and don't burn bridges. That guy working at NKT now could be your chief pilot one day or vise versa.

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=105488

I'll second that.

Every post I've read from this guy is airmed at just getting a rise out of people and trying to convince him self that he's better than a 135 pilot.

Latest resources

Back