• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

1261 days to go!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't know what I'm looking forward to more.... the sunset date, or the death of this thread and it sitting on my new posts page..

Either way, I expect very little to change in the first few years, and I'm 5 years older and closer to my originally planned 60 retirement, lose/lose...

I don't know what I'm looking forward to more.... the sunset date, or the death of this thread and it sitting on my new posts page..

Either way, I expect very little to change in the first few years, and I'm 5 years older and closer to my originally planned 60 retirement, lose/lose...

Not trying to hijack this thread - but what has been a longer thread on FI.com - this or the East Vs. West a/k/a the Nic?

Hard to believe - but we know the answer!

Metrojet

The thread must live on as a retirement report thread! Put down your airline, the date and how many gone on that day. Let the water cannon salutes begin for the geezers! Adios boys!

I say we lock this thread down forever once that wonderful day arrives. It'd hurt to bad if this thread eventually turned into '730 Days To Go'.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back