1261 days to go!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I fully expect you to retire at 60 then, and forgo that extra 500k +

People have lives. Maybe they have a sick family member that can't pay bills. Maybe they have a child in college they want to fund.

Why don't you just chill for 90 more days...

Nice try. I spent extra time furloughed and will spend extra time in the right seat because of the change. Therefore I have to fly the extra five to make up for what the gummers stole from me.

I was more than happy with the way the rule worked before, until a bunch of cowardly old men with poor financial planning skills decided to change the rules for their own benefit.

##############################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################

Last edited:
What about the guys that lost their pensions? Were they being greedy or just trying to make up what was lost?

The junior pilots also lost any chance at a pension as well. And the still-furloughed lost a paycheck.

Again, they changed the rules to their own benefit and the cost of everyone else. The typical cowardice I have come to expect from the boomer generation.

And lack of alternate preparation.

Latest resources

Back