• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

1261 days to go!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
and it's Whataburger by a minute. However, a great finish for both contestants. Tri Star, you got to hold it for just a bit longer she said. We are almost to 250.

just curious but what does page 1 of the bylaws state? and what is on the last page of the bylaws? Thanks.

Glad you asked.

I'll admit, I was so excited when the GeezerMeter Bylaws came into my posession I spilt my Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill on page 1 and wrecked most of it. However, I can read just the first part of Page 1. It says:

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to heaven, we were all going direct the other way - in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.

After that, it gets really blurry.

And the last page? 30 days later after a fun-filled night of trading Garbage Pail Kids, drinking PBR, MD 20/20, hammering shrooms, and sampling malt liquer; one of my pilot buddies wrote with strawberry-smelling red marker on the last page (which was blank):

I think that DiMaggio would be proud of me today.

Latest resources

Back