• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

1261 days to go!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
At least its not the 10 years you want to impose on 650 AAI f/os.

If that is directed at my update, could you please post your b.s. on the other threads and forums. Thanks. I have purposely not got myself involved on any of the bullcrap on the forums. Maybe we could keep it out of this thread?

I enjoy this thread, it serves a purpose, and it is light/brain-dead entertainment. Lets keep it that way.

I am going to be sleeping when midnight comes around. Maybe you would like to contribute.

Hint: Two hrs until 493.

Last edited:
Not enough hate on the WN threads. Now he has to dump on the other threads.

Gup
Knowing fubi, I usually will defend him...I must say that he has spun a bearing on the sli for y'all....the dude is usually just a solid annoying but solid union man as I am but somthin hit too close to home and he has droped.over the edge........now, how about in addition to days remaining before the ejection seat is repaired, a discussion of when meaningful ejections occur....I can say that at "Marley Airways" it is well into 2013 before the momentum turns...What about all y'all....lets here it....oh yea fubi, I tried to get "stapled" at swa back in 07 and I was a "Marley" captain at the time....give it a rest

The meaningful ejections start day one for us! We have the very first dude saved by the rule. He was even having his retirement party when it happened!

The only downside is we only (not dancing on their graves) lose about 140/yr. for the next 15 or so years.

Gup

Agreed!

Lets keep the politics, SLI, and other such stuff off this thread and keep it focused on days to go and Bake's avatars!

Wow, that was a late one. Don't see many after-breakfast updates. My kids woke me up at 2:45am. I thought to myself, "Self I should go downstairs and update the Geezermeter." But then I thought, "Nah, it's already 2:45, there's no way it made it that long."

Latest resources

Back