• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

1224 statement on picking up open time.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My unemployment claims have been denied until late April, apparently because of the "furlough allowance" that we received. Haven't been able to get any information about whether or how to appeal this. Anyone else have a similar experience?
I was paid for a couple of weeks and then asked to repay the amount Ohio UC paid me and told that I was not going to get any UC until May. I appealed their ruling and had my appeal denied. Talk to 1224 General Council. She is working on appeal language for people.

I was paid for a couple of weeks and then asked to repay the amount Ohio UC paid me and told that I was not going to get any UC until May. I appealed their ruling and had my appeal denied. Talk to 1224 General Council. She is working on appeal language for people.
Good luck with it. From what I've seen, I would not put much faith in her ability to accomplish.

No one at any airline-union or not-should fly open time when they have people on the street.

The teamsters have lost their teeth.

Literally, they have lost there teeth. Just got back form Krogers in ILN. The Saturday crowd was in full force.

Latest resources

Back