12 450XP Captains need over next 6 months

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

1flier

Ok my fellow aviators. My boss needs 12 450XP captains starting around May 2009. The short of it, its based in India, not a fractional but on demand charter so not commutable. Sorry no 7 on, 7 off type schedules. Only type rated captains with atleast 100 hours PIC in type. Thats not waivable due to regulations involving validation of non Indian license holders as captains. Sorry no copilot positions, only co-captains with PIC type and 100 hours PIC. Upside, housing provided, good boss and growing operation with tax free salary. The security check and all the needed paperwork could take 90 days from start so thats why he is looking now for candidates. Anyone interested then pm me with basic cv details, your salary requirements and contract requirements and I will provide more information. answer your questions and forward your info to my boss. As said before the earliest start date is May 2009. ****Type rating examiners and Citation XLS type rating in adidition to 450XP a major plus*** Safe flying

For what your asking im going to have to say i'd do it for $ 20,000 a month US. I know that sounds outrageous, but so what your offering, NOW we are negotioninig!

I guess you guys missed the part, "if interested PM him"! So if you are not interested....MOVE ON!

Correction 400XP Captains needed not 450

Miscommunication, the boss didnt exercise the options for the 450 so the need is for 400XP captains. I asked the same question about difference training yesterday since the 450 is brand new and is not slated to be delivered till 1Q 2009. Sorry for the typo, so yes it is 400XP so no differences training will be needed. Sorry for the confusion on that. They announced it at the NBAA convention last month in Orlando. http://www.ainonline.com/news/single-news-page/article/ten-400xp-hawkers-for-isis-group/

Joint venture between UK based ISIS group and Aviators India.

450xp

Tell your boss that if it does not have an APU, it is the wrong aircraft for India. Hang out there for 3 days and you will understand, or better yet have your boss hangout there in an aircraft with out an APU for 1 hour, same thing.

Latest resources

Back