• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

117 & Airport Reserve

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was told there is a place on xjt.com where we can see when something was put on our schedule but I don't remember were it was. Anyone know?

I was told there is a place on xjt.com where we can see when something was put on our schedule but I don't remember were it was. Anyone know?

SchedPlus+> My Schedule> Options> Crew Trac History...

Not a user friendly format, but all there (allegedly).

I spoke to scheduling about this (ASA). They didn't know for sure what the rules are so right now they are just releasing everyone.

I wonder if they will disable our ability to view crew track history now?

Any standby duty is only worth 16 hours or the FDP plus 4 whichever is shorter. Assuming you've already completed 6 hours or so since the beginning of your FDP and the beginning of your "airport standby" you would only be good for a max of 10 hours more duty or the remainder of your FDP plus 4 which could be as little as 9 hours or 14 to begin with so there would only be 3 hours or 8 hours max that they could use you... Confused? Me too...

Also, if you are on reserve and ONLY have a deadhead that day, scheduling cannot legally add any flying segments after the deadhead (even if they add the flight segment before the deadhead flight blocks in).

If you happen to be on reserve at your current company, please find ways to preserve your health and your career. That is your primary objective.

Also, if you are on reserve and ONLY have a deadhead that day, scheduling cannot legally add any flying segments after the deadhead (even if they add the flight segment before the deadhead flight blocks in).

I have not seen this interpretation anywhere else. Can you elaborate a bit on where this comes from?

ATL CP office is saying that the company has received an interpretation from the feds on reserve assignments, and that scheduling will be able to assign another trip after block in soon.

Also, they will be able to ask you to stand by for that awesome hour after completion of your assignment for possible further assignment.

Until I see something in writing, I am not changing a thing. Hope he is wrong.

Latest resources

Back