Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What a short memory
Americans and the media have.

Oil drops $15 and USA today declares small car demand is down and the airlines are in the black all of the sudden, but not quite out of the woods.

WTF? This is temporary. To be folowed next year by the exact same thing

I really dont care what we try as long as it gets us away from filling the pockets of countries who would otherwise without oil would be the most useless places on earth.

I've never been a huge fan of Canada, but they're not all that bad.

Oil will not stay down forever... Iran will have nuclear bomb at some point and the world will step up to stop them at the cost of Iran oil production.

Foreign policy scholar are you? Just how much oil do we import from Iran? What countries do they supply?

The threat from Iran is not their oil, or production (they can only refine 40% of their own output)... but the fact that they can close the Straights of Hormuz in an instant, and thus cut off just about all middle eastern oil.

Oil is dropping like mad again, down $9 since Monday morning. Are the airlines headed back toward sustainable profitability, or is it all smoke and mirrors?

Oh yeah! Free pillows, blankets and peanuts for everyone! Oh and regional FO's will start at $40K soon.

Oh, I got some offshore plots I like to sell you also...Great for drilling!

Call soon for first drilling rights!!!

1-800-drillme1

g'nite

Latest resources

Back