100 days and 9 topics, this forum is dead

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

scoreboardII

I came to FI when I was still military and used this section immensely, now it's like watching dust devils and tumbleweeds, in 100 days there have only been 9 topics.

That, and the mods are moving major stuff to the general aviation section, whats going on around here?

I left 2 years ago, and just came back to look around less than a week ago.
Pretty big change.
I'd guess for "military" info, most folks are to to AirWarriors (for Navy/Marine/CG) and Baseops.net (for AF stuff... with a bunch of whiners that post there).

Baseops has recently seen an influx of whiners who jump at the chance to blame everyone but themselves for their own failure.

I also came back here in search of mature dialogue. Owell.

one frustration with FI is that when accessing from lobby computers around the world, that too often, after signing in, FI does not recognize that you've just signed in, and will not allow you to see any content....

APTAP.org for Army Aviation & CBP forums. APC & *************** for good aviation forums

It Ain't What It Used To Be

I left 2 years ago, and just came back to look around less than a week ago.
Pretty big change.
I'd guess for "military" info, most folks are to to AirWarriors (for Navy/Marine/CG) and Baseops.net (for AF stuff... with a bunch of whiners that post there).
I used to come here when I was in mil. Very beneficial and good info way back when. Made a promise to myself that I would return to "pay it back" for the help. I faithfully did that for years. Over the last 5 or so, it's been a downhill slide here (meaning FI in general not the Mil thread). Now I only drop by about once every couple of months hoping for a miraculous turn around. See y'all in another couple of months.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back