10 year history

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

suupah

In regards to the 10 year work history, should i put every job that i had even if it was a second job and was completely unrelated to aviation?

Also should i only include my permanent address or should i put every address i lived at for the past ten years?

thanks

Some specifics would help. Different applications require different things. Are you talking about PRIA paperwork? A security clearance? An application for a specific company?

What does the paperwork tell you?

If they want an address history, then give them an address history. If they're doing background and credit checks, they want to know where you've been, because that will help identify who you are and who you've been.

If you're asked for a ten year work history and some of your jobs in the last ten years have been non-aviation jobs, you should list them. If you worked two jobs at the same time and one wasn't aviation related, you may be able to get away with not listing it, but at the same time a check of your past employment and income will show it. If you don't comply wiith the requirements of the application and certify it as true and correct, you have grounds for losing the job, or being prosecuted, later.

Follow the directions.

Latest resources

Back