• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

10,000 TSA staff to get secret intel

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, it doesn't look like the 3 chin fat ass chanting "male assist on 2" is part of the group getting briefed. That's good.

"About 10,000 airport security workers will get access to secret intelligence that could help stop terrorist attacks on planes."

Sooo, we should expect to see them accidentally post the intel on their website within 48hrs of the release, no doubt?

"About 10,000 airport security workers will get access to secret intelligence that could help stop terrorist attacks on planes."

Sooo, we should expect to see them accidentally post the intel on their website within 48hrs of the release, no doubt?

Of course they NEED access to 'INTELLIGENCE' since All of us know that right now, there NO INTELLIGENCE currently with the TSA!!!!

Question: How much INTELLIGENCE can you possibly inject into a MORON?? (sorry, have to correct myself; an 'overpaid, useless MORON')

TSA = A lot of wasted taxpayer's money used for useless 'window dressing' Sorry, guess i was stating the obvious.

PD

Well, it doesn't look like the 3 chin fat ass chanting "male assist on 2" is part of the group getting briefed. That's good.

Nope...it is the felon thug they hired in RIC...he will get the info, then use that info to commit more felonies.

Any secret intel they get is about as secure as a cupcake at fat camp. I give it 6 months before one of them is in jail for a breach.

Latest resources

Back