Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

iballdriver

certified button masher
i was out of a flying job for the first time in 12.5 years. I still think about my fellow Flyi friends and co-workers everyday. Thanks for a great ride and Godspeed,
bc

I began my second tenure as a Saab FO at Mesaba - the same seat I was hired into 6.5 years ago, and the same seat in which I currently sit.

(add your pity party story HERE!)

MM

I began my second tenure as a Saab FO at Mesaba - the same seat I was hired into 6.5 years ago, and the same seat in which I currently sit.

(add your pity party story HERE!)

MM

Hang it there....rapid growth under NW waits for you.... then the screwing will really begin.....

How are most of the exACA pilots doing, finding jobs?

A large number of them came to SkyWest.

The first group of them are just finishing upgrade in ORD.

Many differerent places. Some took intertersting routes and ended up at interesting jobs, some got out of aviation all together.

Naturally, the guys with 1000 PIC faired alot better that those with none. Atleast, career wise.

And a bunch here at ExpressJet too...hopefully we're not about to embark on a similar road of branded flying with a similar result. I dont know, its really disappointing that CAL says "get lost" and we cant apparently compete with the SkyWests and CHQs of this world in other deals.

Latest resources

Back