• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

$1 bar drinks for SWA crew?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
1-2-3 is just part of the package. We also get from 10-50 percent off most of our food bills. Free local dial up access and alot more hotels coming on line with free WIFI. Plus SWA crew rooms with different ammenaties in them. Our hotel commity doest a great job!

I thought this was pretty standard at all airlines. Jb gets many discounted meals and services, we almost always have wifi (wireless or wired, and it is always free), and yes even some swa style drink specials. What we don't get are boobs in the cockpit, unless you are talking about the captain's man boobs, or goofy, clueless FOs.

I thought this was pretty standard at all airlines. Jb gets many discounted meals and services, we almost always have wifi (wireless or wired, and it is always free), and yes even some swa style drink specials. What we don't get are boobs in the cockpit, unless you are talking about the captain's man boobs, or goofy, clueless FOs.

While jB does a great job of taking care of their employees....

Nobody does it better than LUV!!!!

Prob is you stay in ********************holes. Nice hotels will not lower their prices to that level. You can stay in Westins, Hyatts, and Hiltons downtown in the middle of everything or stay at the Holiday Inn off the beaten track. Take San Diego for instance - our hotel is the Westin in the middle of the gaslamp. Southwest stays at Holiday Inn near the airport.

I'll pay for my drinks but take the A plan...thanks...

Prob is you stay in ********************holes. Nice hotels will not lower their prices to that level. You can stay in Westins, Hyatts, and Hiltons downtown in the middle of everything or stay at the Holiday Inn off the beaten track. Take San Diego for instance - our hotel is the Westin in the middle of the gaslamp. Southwest stays at Holiday Inn near the airport.

I take it you work for FDX. We probably can't get a contract to put up that many people in downtown San with the current hotel market. You guys might have 6 rooms (just guessing) and we have over 100 between the AM/PM Crews.

I'll take a Hampton Inn or HI Express over Westin, Hyatt, or Hilton any day. I spend most of my time looking at the back of my eyelids. With a free breakfast and I am out the door. Where is the jet.....??

The nice hotels are for business trips where every service is nickel and dimed. I can't expense that....

Downtown is great for those 60h FedEx overnights, but when you got just 8+ hours spending time in a van is just that....

Besides, I'm not impressed by placing foo phoo shampoo in the bathroom and calling it an upscale hotel....

Different needs for different folks...

Most of our hotels are Westins, Hyatts, and Hiltons. Most downtown where everything is. And, yes, they do lower prices to that level. Unlike alot of airlines, hotels love SWA as a customer. Most bend over backward for us.

In a few places even the restaurants around the hotels offer us these deals.

So you're wrong.

Latest resources

Back