• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

$1 bar drinks for SWA crew?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Let's see. My last 2 overnights have been at the Westin MCI downtown, and the Hyatt Wind Watch ISP. We stayed for years at The Peabody in LIT - I believe there are only 3 of them in the U.S. (MEM, LIT & MCO).
Life is good and hotels change constantly, sometimes for the better and sometimes slightly worse. BTW, that Holiday Inn on the Bay in SAN is very popular with our crews - nice place overall.

B. Chef....my man boobs shook like crazy when I read your funny post. Thanks for the laugh.

Prob is you stay in ********************holes. Nice hotels will not lower their prices to that level. You can stay in Westins, Hyatts, and Hiltons downtown in the middle of everything or stay at the Holiday Inn off the beaten track. Take San Diego for instance - our hotel is the Westin in the middle of the gaslamp. Southwest stays at Holiday Inn near the airport.

Well la-dee-freakin'-da!

B. Chef....my man boobs shook like crazy when I read your funny post. Thanks for the laugh.

Man shaking boobs (and no women were involved)? I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit!

Cheers...

OK....now I have heard it all. Is it true that SWA will only contract with hotels that agree to provide $1 drinks to their crewmembers?

Dude....wrong forum to ask this question in.

If I were you I woulda saved this question up for when they ask "Do you have any questions for us?" in your SWA interview. :p

Latest resources

Back