• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

06C crash...both alive.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just got rid of all that I wrote on this post. Dont want to get involved. Everone knows everything though about everything..... or do they?

Last edited:
Wow, I'm glad that I didn't get hired there. All that I remember about the owner was that he was kind a di¢k about the fact that I had gone to a part 141 school for most of my training... Good restaurant upstairs though...

flyboyzz1 said:
Just got rid of all that I wrote on this post. Dont want to get involved. Everone knows everything though about everything..... or do they?

Why did you delete your posts?

So what's the conclusion?

So far we've got concurring statements that have pretty much said "Everybody knows the maintenance was bad..."

So, what does that mean?

Does that mean that everybody knew the maintenance was bad, but failed to act in notifying this CFI that wound up in the piper crash?

Or...

Does it mean that the CFI knew just like everybody else and flew the plane anyway?

FN FAL said:
So what's the conclusion?

So far we've got concurring statements that have pretty much said "Everybody knows the maintenance was bad..."

So, what does that mean?

Does that mean that everybody knew the maintenance was bad, but failed to act in notifying this CFI that wound up in the piper crash?

Or...

Does it mean that the CFI knew just like everybody else and flew the plane anyway?

The conclusion we will find from the FAA. Records indicates that he took at least 4 hours of fuel.

Few flight school planes are what anyone would consider pristinely maintained.

H.Agenda said:
The conclusion we will find from the FAA. Records indicates that he took at least 4 hours of fuel.

I'm not talking about FAA conclusions or fuel reciepts, I'm just wondering why someone would publicly admit to the knowledge of danger and fail to act.

FN FAL said:
I'm not talking about FAA conclusions or fuel reciepts, I'm just wondering why someone would publicly admit to the knowledge of danger and fail to act.
They might have had "We're ok this time, but we better get it fixed when we get back" syndrome.

Latest resources

Back