• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
:laugh: :laugh:
rjdc scum calling someone a hypocrite!

Laughable. Keep the hits coming JB.

OK tell me how I am a hypocrite......I'm all ears....Oh and tell me again how the lawsuit would have "stolen" your seniority....Let's hear it....

Why are you sidestepping the question.....Tell us O'great One what high road you took....What 2 regionals did you fly for? How much did you make flying cargo and instructing..Very little.Educate us about the "high road"See below.....I guess you are just another hypocrite...Nope, I never was a sell out!

Hypocrite? I don't need to tell you my career history.

What I will tell you is that I never paid for training and worked my way up through the ranks by interviewing and earning all of my opportunities.

Hypocrite? I don't need to tell you my career history.

What I will tell you is that I never paid for training and worked my way up through the ranks by interviewing and earning all of my opportunities.

Why wouldn't you be proud of your accomplishments....You lecture us ASA and CMR pilots about dragging the industry down.....Stand proud man and tell us what career giants you worked for....We're all ears....

I think we've figured you out now....Thanks for playing.....

Why wouldn't you be proud of your accomplishments....You lecture us ASA and CMR pilots about dragging the industry down.....Stand proud man and tell us what career giants you worked for....We're all ears....

I think we've figured you out now....Thanks for playing.....

I'm done...Reading how others respond to you just proves your a joke.

I'm done...Reading how others respond to you just proves your a joke.

Which bottom feeder did you fly for? Tell us o'mighty upholder of all that is good in this profession......:laugh:

deleted, not worth the effort.

Funny, you asked me a question, and I did not sidestep it. I knew how you would react, and I didn't try to hide anything. Just what are you hiding? Don't try to tell me that I aided in the trashing of this profession unless you are willing to show how you didn't.

Latest resources

Back