• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

You Must Send Your Resume to MESA!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hope you guys say no!! I've got lots of freinds as ACA and I'm lobying hard.

How dare a mgt team ask for give backs when their making money.

If you are a real friend you would tell your buddies at ACA to wait until a presentation is made by their MEC and Negotiating committee. I believe that the pilots at ACA, or any other company, are more able to determine their needs than you. I would never attempt to lobby for/against a TA at any other company since I am not informed enough.

Unless you have some inside information no one else has I recommend you lobby somewhere else.

"It takes a big man to cry. It takes a bigger man to laugh at that man".

:p

OOHH I see,

Now I know how you guys got that sh$ty contract in the first place. I hope for your pilots sake that not everyone drinks the company juice as much as you do. Hittin that Cool-Aid a little hard are yah?

The friends I have ( 2 of my closest) at ACA are not interested in concessions, however given the painful lack of intestinal fortitude shown by your MEC in previous dealings with the company they are worried.

How could you even consider giving the company your money when they remain profitable. All this during the most difficult financial period in our industries history no less. Well good luck, I'll wave the checkered flag for yah at the finish line. The race to the bottom has begun! No thanks.

No need to bash the MESA guys anymore, hell this guy wants to give the company money back EVEN THOUGH THERE NOT LOSING ANY!

I tell yah, pilots are their own worst enemies. Those shiny airplanes are surely irresistible.

ATRCA said:
OOHH I see,

however given the painful lack of intestinal fortitude shown by your MEC in previous dealings with the company they are worried.

Our negotiating committee already shot down 2 company proposals. The majority, if not ALL ACA pilots are already a no vote. We have to be conviced otherwise which will be hard to do when our management is making big $$$ and the company is showing a profit.

I thought so RJ, my buddy said the new ACA MEC was a lot less coopertive than the previous one.

From the conversations I've had with him it would appear as though the honymoon is over. Thats good. My other friend is in the training dept. and she seems to be against pay cuts as well.

I'm all for helping the company from going under provided I'm being treated fairly by mgt. , but thats not the case with you guys.

Good luck.

Latest resources

Back