Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

You know your a dorky CRJ pilot when....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Flyingfool77

You know you’re a dorky CRJ pilot that nobody wants to fly with when…..

When you put your landing fuel in the FMS and have it calculate it out, instead of adding it to your ZFW in your head.

When you bend the sun visor around and lock it up in the corner so the next guy can break it.

When you show up down stairs to meet your crew wearing any kind of white sneakers (Everyone that doesn’t, pay attention and you will see).

When you start your briefing out with "I’m pretty laid back".

When you get excited because there is an AOPA or Flying magazine left behind.

When you wear a clip on tie.

When you wear your sunglasses though the terminal.

When passing other crews your to cool to say hi because you went to Embry-Riddle.

The list goes on and on. I’m sure you can add to it, or make fun of me. Have at it.

when cloudkicker1981 flips you off from his continental 757, but your still making more money in your RJ

When you have read every post on flightinfo.com since you started flying 172's and you get angry when someone repeats a post, but you still have to reply.

Your just pissed about the Embry-Riddle comment. Loser.

When you cant speak on the radio properly (properly meaning in a clear voice, not some fake low mumbled garbage).

JohnnyP said:
When you cant speak on the radio properly (properly meaning in a clear voice, not some fake low mumbled garbage).

HAHAHAHAHA!

SJS meets FMOB voice: Fifty Missions Over Berlin! And it's NOON. I had the biggest newhire toolbag on the JS a couple of days ago, telling me how easy SOE will be and asked me to slow down my dialogue with ground so they (he meant HE) could understand (nobody missed a beat when I spoke, so the CA didn't know the problem either). Solution: Showed him the airport diagram and asked him where we are, where we were going, and who to talk to next. While you're at it, practice a departure review off 13. Big jump from the pattern in a 172 to LaGarbage. Ahhh, sterile cockpit thereafter...

Listen for him soon. He'll be doing it, I promise. Some kind of compensation/defense mechanism I'm sure.

To another guy's credit on the JS from CLT, he was a lot more humble and just doing it to see what's what before 2 on 1.

And MAV; you're still on first year pay, right? How much will cloudy be making in 10 months? ;)

How about you know you're an idiot if...

you don't know the difference between your and you're...

you can't spell ridiculous...

you don't know the difference between Their and There...

you aren't sure if it's grammer or grammar...

Did I miss any?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back