Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Swass

So long, America.....
Way to go deleting the Brokeback thread, it was just starting to get interesting. No wonder everybody is headed over to CAAM. You mods are going a little overboard, aren't you?

First it's taking out the Non-Aviation related section, what's next? Am I the next one to go because I spoke out??

We'll see

:rolleyes: :uzi: :mad: :angryfire

I now see that the non aviation chat is open again (thanks for that), still you suck for deleting that thread.

what's the address of this other website?

I thought the whole thread was offensive, personally. Wishing an STD on other people, claiming it'll "cure" the world of them?

Sick.

CA1900 said:
I thought the whole thread was offensive, personally. Wishing an STD on other people, claiming it'll "cure" the world of them?

Sick.
That kind of logic is a little wierd, because you'd have to wonder what those 3,000 or so poor souls did wrong on 9/11.

The mods are right

I was gonna ask for its deletion.

If you wanna bash gays go somewhere else.

Mar-
I didn't even post a response in that thread, I was merely in the middle of reading it. When I clicked to go to the second page, POOF, gone like a fart in the wind. Don't go say I was gay bashing, nothing farther from the truth.

Go play PC somewhere else, I'm personally sick of hearing it.

Another vote for being glad they deleted it. While I also like making fun of the "alternative lifestyle," I think the thread does not have any place on this forum.

MarineGrunt said:
Another vote for being glad they deleted it. While I also like making fun of the "alternative lifestyle," I think the thread does not have any place on this forum.
At least not on the "General" section of the forum. Unless of course we're talking about an alternative lifestyle "General", then it would have to go in the Air Force section.

Swass said:
Mar-
I didn't even post a response in that thread, I was merely in the middle of reading it. When I clicked to go to the second page, POOF, gone like a fart in the wind. Don't go say I was gay bashing, nothing farther from the truth.

Go play PC somewhere else, I'm personally sick of hearing it.

NICE SWASS!!

:beer:

bout' time you got a sack and spoke up!

:)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back