Xojet/pcmt

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

justwatching

Anyone know what's up with these guys, I met a CX crew on the ramp in NY area and he said they are losing people. I thought they just started up. Seemed odd, any info?

didnt exactly just start up...been around for awhile, but theres ALOT of money being thrown at them right now ;)

whats up with you?

justwatching said:
Anyone know what's up with these guys, I met a CX crew on the ramp in NY area and he said they are losing people. I thought they just started up. Seemed odd, any info?
Didn't I see a post from you back in December where you said they were just a "flash in the pan"??? Did they not hire you and you're upset?

Yep that was me Cessna. And, yep, that's what I said. My friend still works there and likes it, and I don't want a job there, sorry. Why, you getting ready to quit too?

I was curious because this Mutt and Jeff looking crew on the ramp were whining about things and said that people were leaving, I was just curious. Most likely whining crew that will never be happy. Nice to see you protect your company colors (making an assumption you work there). Some folks could learn from you.

PS A whopping 12 months is still a "flash in the pan" in this industry rookie. Stick around, you'll see.

justwatching said:
Yep that was me Cessna. And, yep, that's what I said. My friend still works there and likes it, and I don't want a job there, sorry. Why, you getting ready to quit too?

I was curious because this Mutt and Jeff looking crew on the ramp were whining about things and said that people were leaving, I was just curious. Most likely whining crew that will never be happy. Nice to see you protect your company colors (making an assumption you work there). Some folks could learn from you.

PS A whopping 12 months is still a "flash in the pan" in this industry rookie. Stick around, you'll see.

You're a funny guy... I'm not sure why you're throwing out the bait.

Latest resources

Back