• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XO Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
From what I hear, FOs start at around $50K and PICs start at around $90K and grow from there. Two airplane types for now: Citation Xs and Challenger 300s on the way (80 if options are exercised).
is there an actual pay scale listed anywhere?? what about benefits? how is it compared to netjets contract? buy ticket to work, company credit card, anything else?

I also looked for a payscale, and I can't find anything more than vague numbers spread out over a number of different boards. Let me know if you find out anything more concrete.

Skyward80

Do they require a college degree?

I believe most of their skeds are actually 15 on and 13 off.

Doesn't seem like they're hiring tho--just accepting resumes. There have been a number of guys with lots of flight time and corporate experience who have gotten no reply at all on their resume/app. Not sure what's going on over there.

Skyward80

any current XO pilots with the schedule....8/6 and 15/13 are quite different....or do they have multiple sched types like some of the others do (NJ)?

any current XO pilots with the schedule....8/6 and 15/13 are quite different....or do they have multiple sched types like some of the others do (NJ)?

Bingo! 2 different schedules, with Tuesday and Thursday starts.

The pay scale isn't published because there are actually a series of scales that we advance through, and it's a little on the complicated side. Pay is good though, but not as good as NJ. You'll be well into 6 figures as a PIC in just a few years, sooner if you pick up overtime.

Doesn't everybody?
don't think so I know Net Jet does not and SWA does not. We have had two pilots go there without degrees

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back