• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJT and CommutAir

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well if Bomberdier won't do it, then a third party conversion should be started. In addition to the Qs, they could stretch 50 seat CRJs into CRJ 700s and 900s and could also stretch ERJs into 70 seaters easily. This would allow cash strapped smaller regionals an economical way to get into larger RJs without the large capitol outlay of buying new.

Wow.

Your ignorance regarding the airframes and systems of these planes and their respective differes shines as bright as the sun at midday in the Sahara!

Slow weekend hunh?!?

:eek:

Maybe someone at Riddle could write a paper on how to stretch 50 seat RJs into 70 and 90 seat RJs, providing the regionals an economical way into larger aircraft which is the future of the airlines.

Maybe they could send the Q200s back to Bomberdier and get them stretched to Q400s? Then they would be in great demand and at a fraction of buying a new Q400!

If this post isn't enough reason to "block" this moron's posts, I don't know what is. It is bad enough you haven't figured out how to speak the English language you also don't know a thing about aviation/airline industry.

...have you finished your homework yet?

If this post isn't enough reason to "block" this moron's posts, I don't know what is. It is bad enough you haven't figured out how to speak the English language you also don't know a thing about aviation/airline industry.

...have you finished your homework yet?

Fine! He made my block list. QUIT QUOTING THAT TROLL!

Latest resources

Back