XJ Attrition= Jr. Mans.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

N590MA

I guess our attrition is so high now approx. one pilot a day 7 days a week, That they are calling to JR. man Saab capt.s and f.o.s. I guess they should furlough a few more... OH Wait, These idiots are furloughing 66 on aug. 22nd. I'm getting tired of getting calls for these jr. mans, It filling up my answering mach:).

As always they can kiss my spanky!

At this rate I'll be Avro Captain, not FO!

i was thinking the same thing, i heard of the shortage and some Jr mans and all that. One interesting thing, there are more than a few captains in training, not counting the 15 going to city jet in Europe. I think they were planning more furloughs, this right from planning, but i heard that more than a week ago....and nothing yet. I was sort of thinking of taking the next one, but looks like i am stuck in training. I cannot wait to see what the next two weeks brings us. Should be interesting anyways. especially since NWA has their contracts.......sort of

Maybe this is old news, but I just found a new training schedule posted.

So have they sent out the August furlough notices yet? I'd be curious to see how september schedules will look with everyone jumping ship and getting furloughed.

For the City Jet people: Did they have to quit XJ, or are they going on voluntary furlough or leave of absence?

I know that several of the City Jet people took voluntary furloughs. Risky, but may be worth it in the long run and it beats waiting to see if the light at the end of the tunnel is a light of hope or just another speeding train (wreck).

did anyone listen to the update? interesting stuff.......a payscale for the Q400, that should be interesting...whats next? a boeing payscale? ha ha

Gonna get them A380s as well as the DREAMLINER. New A380 sim to be shipped to MSP on 11-01. Pay rates on par with Q400. Betcha the senior a-holes will be all over it. Stickers already made for flight cases. Gave in 96, 04, .... Flying the big iron now, look at me weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I'm a pilot.

KaptainKarl said:
Gonna get them A380s as well as the DREAMLINER. New A380 sim to be shipped to MSP on 11-01. Pay rates on par with Q400. Betcha the senior a-holes will be all over it. Stickers already made for flight cases. Gave in 96, 04, .... Flying the big iron now, look at me weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I'm a pilot.

Gee, if you left the industry a year ago, then why do you hang out on this message board. You remind me of the drop outs that left high school, but still hung out in the high school parking lot during the school year.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back