Wtf?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
YourPilotFriend said:
Once this thing hits rock bottom with the fare wars they will have to compete in service again. Don't worry, you won't have to pay for pop for very long.

I'm glad to see that purchasing your seat with Wendy's empty coke cups means we haven't yet reached rock bottom, I guess you're saying. :(

Now, if you bought your ticket using used coke cups, I guess you could just bring them onboard and save paying the 1 dollar . . . .

And I love that quote - "this has the potential to work negatively." Well at least they're optimistic about this plan.

Quick, where' the EASY BUTTON?

That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. I would make fun of Eagle if I didn't know that my company would be following suit as soon as they find out, I'm sure it's in the works already. We make people sit for up to three hours (sometimes longer) in the most uncomfortable seats known to man and then have the gall to charge them for a soda. I have an idea, lets treat people like we want them to come back. Wait, that would never work. Arrrrgggghhh!

Latest resources

Back