• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

340drvr

Just saw this on climbto350:

HOG AIR Green Bay, WI
Cessna 414 Pilot (Part Time)

Duties will include being available 24hrs/day 7 days/week.
Keeping the Aircraft Clean (interior and Exterior) waxing, shampooing the carpet, and updating the GPS.

How is this part time? They probably want you to supply your own knee-pads, too! The ad says "No Calls," no $x!t, we can only hope they don't get any!
(I thought maybe it was April fool's day, till I checked the calendar.)

HOG AIR Green Bay, WI

Keeping the Aircraft Clean (interior and Exterior) waxing, shampooing the carpet, and updating the GPS.

How is this part time? They probably want you to supply your own knee-pads, too! The ad says "No Calls," no $x!t, we can only hope they don't get any!

Looks like another company/individual looking to take advantage of that CFI that will do ANYTHING for multi time..... SAD

Looks like another company/individual looking to take advantage of that CFI that will do ANYTHING for multi time..... SAD

If you're getting paid to clean the aircraft, I really don't see the problem here. If I was intrested I'd say no problem, and negotiate a rate for flying, and for cleaning. I'm not above manual labor.

They'll get calls

Yes, indeed, that is the dream job of the year.

Only thing it lacks is... "CFI preferred, owner is a Private Pilot working on his ratings..."

:eek:

If you're getting paid to clean the aircraft, I really don't see the problem here. If I was intrested I'd say no problem, and negotiate a rate for flying, and for cleaning. I'm not above manual labor.

That was not the issue for me. The issue was 24/7/365, + all the grunt chores, but yet it is a part time position. If you are paid a fair wage, cleaning that kind of aircraft would not be all that unusual. I have scrubbed an airplane or two. I still do the Beechjet every now and then just so I look at every inch of her. That is at my own accord though. The company does not require it.

That was not the issue for me. The issue was 24/7/365, + all the grunt chores, but yet it is a part time position. If you are paid a fair wage, cleaning that kind of aircraft would not be all that unusual. I have scrubbed an airplane or two. I still do the Beechjet every now and then just so I look at every inch of her. That is at my own accord though. The company does not require it.

400A hit it on the head, how can 24/7 be part-time in anybody's book?

HOG AIR Green Bay, WI

Is this a joke ???

Latest resources

Back