Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Would greatly appreciate some help on this...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

LITCHAT7

Hi,

I've been away from this board for some time now. So I've lost track of who's hiring, where is a decent place to go, and what competitive times are, etc., etc.. I'm based in MSP all fat dumb & happy not really liking who I work for yet I'm a quality of lifer. And they allow me to be home every night. All this is about to change! Heres the short version: Of the (8) years I've been in the regional airline industry I've never failed a checkride, pc/pt. This past time through got a bad pull for checkairmen (real ballbusters) and got hosed. Now I'm facing probable termination and have been advised by the union to resign before being terminated. So I'm now in a rush to get a resume to as many decent places as possible while I can still list "presently employed".

Can anyone give me the quick and dirty on who is hiring....even potentially. My times are: 5680 TT, 1200 PIC, 2331 Jet, 2106 Tprop, 4609 ME. Everything was stellar until these failed pc's. Anyone out there that will work with this? How damaging is it? I'd like to stay in MSP yet am willing to commute once again...ughh! Again, I'm a quality of lifer ( have a one year and a three year old) and am most interested in who will treat me good with adequate time at home. Pay is important yet secondary.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Latest resources

Back