Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

G100driver

Question:

I have been a casual observer of this entire NetJet contract fiasco and I was wondering:

Why don't you guys just SLOW everything down? Write up every squawk, city-wide sick-outs ect. It seems that it would be more effective during contract talks than just going out on strike. It seemed to work well for United in the summer of 2000. (yes I know what happened to the UA contract)

What ever your outcome I fully support you guys and sincerely hope that you get what you have earned.

Good luck.

G100driver said:
Question:

I have been a casual observer of this entire NetJet contract fiasco and I was wondering:

Why don't you guys just SLOW everything down? Write up every squawk, city-wide sick-outs ect. It seems that it would be more effective during contract talks than just going out on strike. It seemed to work well for United in the summer of 2000. (yes I know what happened to the UA contract)

What ever your outcome I fully support you guys and sincerely hope that you get what you have earned.

Good luck.
I believe this is already happening to some extent. Although, I don't think anyone would admit it in a public forum. Not that I blame any of the guys for doing this, but it sure makes my job suck too.

I sure hope this contract gets worked out soon. We've got some really good pilots here, but you can tell they are frustrated with the long days and low pay. I'd much rather have have happy, content pilots doing what they can to get the job done. We all know the best way for that to happen is to work out a contract that compensates them accordingly and provides safe working conditions.

You know scheduler I was going to reply then I said nope not going to do it wouldn't be prudent.

PS by looking at your profile it's pretty easy to figure out who you are. Seen any good sheetrock work lately?

Hey chuck everyone's been looking for you over on the other boards.

Diesel said:
You know scheduler I was going to reply then I said nope not going to do it wouldn't be prudent.

PS by looking at your profile it's pretty easy to figure out who you are. Seen any good sheetrock work lately?
Diesel - That is pretty clever (even I had to chuckle), but wrong guy. I haven't been to Anger Management...yet.

Latest resources

Back