Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Woman tries to open door during flight...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Spinplate said:
Wip it out and give her something else to yank on!
hehehe...now I got to commute an hour to the airport with that image in my head.

I'm guessing somebody yelled DOOOOR! It's a natural reflex(for those that have any clue what I'm referring to) to try to open the nearest door at that point. :D

FN FAL said:
But at least if you gain conciousness, you and the old lady might have time to do an impromtu two-way on the way down...I'd suggest you start with a round and then do alternating side bodys, then back to a round. You'll get one point for the exit and one point for each formation you assemble after that. You might as well suck it down, as breaking off and tracking is only good for people smart enough to leave the plane with a rig on.

No point for exit! The only exits that get any points are the really cool ones done intentionally.....like when we were able to create a 5 person chain hanging from the door of a Skyvan. We were going for 8....but when #6 was climbing down the chain #1 lost his grip from all the force....and of course, it turned into a big ass zoo dive after that...with lots of geeking. :D

Hewlett Packard had an female employee jump out of their Twin Otter while enroute to or from SAC a few years ago. Nice!

The B777 has an interlock that prevents you from moving the door handles above 80kts, as I recall?

Had a guy open the door on one of our DC3's over SGF in '68 and fall out. Never found him again.

Speculation was he was hammered and thought he was getting hold of the lav door which was directly opposite the cabin door. And, yep, the safety chains were installed shortly after this incident. Well, you just can't think of everything in advance.

The airplane landed in SGF where the local Barney Fife tried to arrest the captain.

Conspiracy theorists say he opened the door then hid in the tailcone area until after the airplane landed, then slipped away in the night as the airplane sat on the ramp. Widow collects insurance...they both live happily ever after someplace else.

I say the wild animals just ate him.

bafanguy said:
I say the wild animals just ate him.

From the home offices in Toad Suck Ferry Arkansas, the top ten "humans are for dinner" comments...

10. But we had Italians for dinner last night...

9. I think this one is about to turn...

8. Who wants a neck...

7. You don't bake them, them's Friars...

6. I think I have a frogman stuck in my throat...

5. They do taste like chicken...

4. No thanks, I don't like organ meats...

3. Give that to Mikey, he'll eat anything...

2. Comedians sure taste funny...

And the number one comment made when "hummans are for dinner"...

1. Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't!

Metro752 said:
Hey, if I was sitting where I could see her trying to do it, she'd probably would have been taken off on a stretcher. Old lady or not.
bite your tongue, my friend. my mom is 54, turning 55 in october, and she's NOT old!!! you can't call this 52 year old lady "old"!!!! my mom and i will kick your butt!!! :D

Latest resources

Back