Will SWA bail on San Jose?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FlyBoeingJets said:
And, Lowecur, you want to build another NEW terminal for SWA in response to the over construction and cost problems? What???
I've never seen anyone take more out of context than you FBJ. Where did I say I wanted to build a new terminal for DFW? All I did was mention that Mr. Cox from DFW said that he made the offer.

Is it feasible? Time will tell. Just how viable will DAL be for WN when other airlines begin to apply for gates and lobby for expansion of the limited 32 gates? How many more gates is WN entitled to other than the 14 they presently operate? My guess is the City will give preferential treatment to LUV on those decisions and that's when the lawsuits will pour in. It will be tied up in litigation for years.

Undoubtedly DFW needs to close down DAL to have a viable future. SWA has postured themselves to find out what this is worth to DFW. I think an offer will come down in the next year, and it will be up to SWA to decide if they want to remain at DAL with limited approval of the Wrong Amendment and hordes of lawsuits, or make the move to DFW.

mach zero said:
Lowely,

Shut UP!
Heh Zero, go plan handball against the curb you weasel.

Latest resources

Back